Saturday, January 12, 2013

Quick Comment to my New Friend Getting a Criminal Justice Degree

Please don't become a police officer. Dont join the military. Dont join the FBI. These are organizations where you will hurt innocent people.

I understand you may think it is an exciting job, or that the money is good, or that you are actually protecting people.

Please bare in mind that revenue generation =/= to protective services.

I dont think people realize how hurtful some of the things the State does... to others and to themselves. Before becoming an agent of the State, try to see the tragedies being committed by it. The world would be a much more peaceful place if agents of violence and coercion spent more time focusing on peace.

Show some integrity.

Childish am I? Naive?

If you are voluntarily part of an organization that conducts its business via initiative violence, you are a part of the violence. It seems more likely to me that the real juvenile attitude is to show such deference to daddy State. I am embarrassed that members of my family are a part of the ignorance and violence. I forgive their violence because I know they are ignorant; I will not forgive the willful continuation of that ignorance. Again, revenue generation and mercenary work are not equivalent to protective services. WAKE UP!!!!

To be clear. I am certain that members of the State aggression forces endeavour to do good, however what is abundantly clear is that their actions in practice are devastatingly and consistently incongruous with their intent. Not learning from that experience and continuing to aggress fills me with quite a bit of anger. So they can all suck a cock. I wish they would quit their job with the violent gang, and find gainful, productive employment that does not include theft and violence. I call such productive professions "real" jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment