Friday, January 11, 2013

Introduction


The Offensive Contrarian is a new blog I am starting as an outlet. The mission of this blog is to just lay it on the table. Whatever I may be thinking about (usually politics), especially the things that piss me off. Here I will give my honest and ernest opinion on them. More importantly, I will not be giving them on Facebook where everyone gets all pissy at me for saying 'mean' or 'hurtful' things.

Heads up:   I consider myself a Libertarian/Voluntaryist/Anarchist whatever you wanna call it, I have a natural distaste for the establishment; I would also consider myself part of the 'Skeptic' movement... You know, those guys who promote the scientific establishment...

I chose the name 'The Offensive Contrarian' because, at my core, I suppose that's what I am. An attention hungry loudmouth ass-hole who just loves to side with the under-dog and generally seems to love everything you fucking hate.

Here's to me posting here instead of my Facebook and somehow getting the same satisfaction of sharing something insightful/clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment